Nail Science is a food supplement comprising key nutrients such as zinc to help healthy nail growth*.
Nails and hair are made from keratin and any changes in the body's keratin production will impact their health. Healthy hair and nails should have a certain amount of flexibility, but dehydration or malnutrition can cause your hair and nails to become brittle, weak and easily broken.
As well as zinc, Nail Science features copper which plays a role in the maintenance of connective tissue, a structural component of several body structures including the nails, together with supportive nutrients such as biotin and lysine.
*Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal nails
- Supports healthy nail growth
- Supports the maintenance of connective tissue
- Excellent to help support nails during a break from professional services
Take two capsules daily with food. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
- Keep out of sight and reach from children.
- Amounts greater than 20mg of iron daily may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
- This product contains vitamin A.
- Do not take if you are pregnant or if you are likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.